Using Outlook Web AccessOutlook Web Access can be used for web-based access to your Elliot email from any web browser. For optimal results, use the latest browser built into your device.
Microsoft Windows - Internet Explorer 11
Apple Mac OSX - Safari
Apple iOS - Safari
- You must have at least one secondary authentication method registered (personal cell phone, personal email, or the SecureAuth Authenticator app).
Refer to the main Help & User Guides for additional information.
1. Using your web browser, go to https://portal.elliot-hs.org.
2. Log in using "Two-Factor" authentication. Once you are logged in, click "Outlook Web Access (OWA)".
3. Outlook Web Access will launch in a new tab or window.
4. When you are done, be sure to "Sign Out" of Outlook Web Acccess and "Log Off" the Elliot Remote Access portal. Also close any open browsers.