Installing the SecureAuth Authenticator (OTP) for Smartphone DevicesAs an alternative to using email, voice calls, or SMS to receive "One-Time Passwords", it is also possible to use the "SecureAuth Authenticator" smartphone application to generate "One-Time Passwords" to log into the Elliot Remote Access Portal.
PreRequisite: You must have a personal email or personal mobile phone enrolled into the system prior to installing the "SecureAuth Authenticator" application.
First Time User Registration
1. Using the Apple "App Store" for iPhones, or the Google Play Store for Android phones, find and install the "SecureAuth Authenticator" application
2. Once installed, launch the "Authenticate" app
3. If prompted, please allow any required permissions or notifications
4. Click "Begin Setup"
5. Enter https://portal.elliot-hs.org for the web address, then click "Enroll"
6. Enter your Elliot network username and click "Submit"
7. Choose the method to receive your registration code (personal email, personal mobile voice or SMS, etc.) and click "Submit"
8. Enter the code received and click "Submit"
9. Enter your Elliot network password and click "Submit"
10. Once enrollment of the smartphone client is successful, you will need to create a 4-digit PIN to launch the smartphone client
11. Once complete, you can now use codes generated by the smartphone client to log in to the Elliot Remote Access Portal (or Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client)