Installing the Citrix Receiver - MS WindowsUse the instructions below to install the Citrix Receiver application on MS Windows.
NOTE: Depending on the version of Windows and Web Browser you use, the screenshots below may look slightly different. The basic steps can still be used to install the "Citrix Receiver" application.
1. From the Elliot Remote Access Portal, click the "Download Citrix Client" link.
2. On the Citrix download web site, click the link to download the latest version of Citrix Receiver.
3. When prompted, choose to Run the setup program.
4. Click Continue and accept all default options to complete the installation.
5. Procedure complete. The Citrix Receiver should now be succesfully installed on your MS Windows Computer.
NOTE: For basic use, no additional configuration is required.