Installing the Citrix Receiver - Mac OSXUse the instructions below to install the Citrix Receiver application on Mac OSX.
1. From the Elliot Remote Access Portal, click the "Download Citrix Client" link.
2. On the Citrix download web site, click the link to download the latest version of Citrix Receiver.
3. Once the download is complete, locate and run the "DMG" installation file.
4. Click "Install Citrix Receiver".
5. Click Continue and accept all default options to complete the installation.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can "Eject" the Citrix Receiver installer from your Mac by right-clicking on the file and choosing "Eject".
7. Procedure complete. The Citrix Receiver should now be succesfully installed on your Mac OSX Computer.
NOTE: For basic use, no additional configuration is required.