Using Citrix Applications - BasicThe easiest and quickest way to run authorized Elliot Citrix applications is directly from a web browser. For optimal results, use the latest browser built into your device.
Microsoft Windows - Internet Explorer 11
Apple Mac OSX - Safari
Apple iOS - Safari
While other web browsers, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will work, additional configuration may be required.
- You must have the Citrix Receiver installed on your device
- You must have at least one secondary authentication method registered (personal cell phone, personal email, or the SecureAuth Authenticator app).
Refer to the main Help & User Guides for additional information.
1. Using your web browser, go to https://portal.elliot-hs.org.
2. Log in using "Two-Factor" authentication. Once you are logged in, click "Citrix Storefront".
3. The Citrix application page will launch in a new tab or window. Some applications will be on the "home screen"; use the "Plus +" sign or the search box to find addtional applications you are authorized to use.
4. Click to launch your desired application.
NOTE: Please be patient...it can take several seconds for your application to launch.
5. When you are done, be sure to "Log Off" the Citrix application page AND the Elliot Remote Access portal. Also close any open browsers.